1. I've be dying to learn how to knit for years, many years & finally taught myself how last November. I was thrilled & have lots of time to make up for.
2. I'm very self-conscious about the things I make due to the fact that I'm a severe perfectionist.
3. ANY and EVERY chance I get to acquire books, magazines, yarn and "supplies" for knitting, I WILL do it - Even if it means not getting new clothes or (be still my leather lovin heart) shoes.
4. Much housework has been neglected due to knitting and blogging (without guilt of course)
5. By nature I'm a "just go for it" person, but when it comes to knitting, I'm a little trepidatious about doing something new (like lace OMG) but I'm doing it anyway.
6. I love wearing cotton garments (I do live in Florida ya know) I don't much like knitting with cotton. Even when I squish 2 clean socks together from the dryer, it makes my skin crawl & that ain't pretty.
7. I'm not a packrat, but when it comes to hoarding knitting books and especially yarn, let's just say - I'm up for any game of my stash is bigger than your stash. Although I wouldn't be on the top of the mountain, I'd see me alot of valley below.
8. I'm not a 1 project grrl. Or even a 3 project grrl.
9. I get really cranky if I don't touch any knitting within 48 hrs
10. I still like to crochet. I've been doing it for 40 years and my mom taught me how. It led me to learn knitting alot faster than if I never did. I don't have my mom anymore, but I have her legacy of crochet.
whew! I didn't realize how ravin mad I am about knitting...nexxxxtttttt your turn!
I did finish 2 things for giving back. The 1st of many I hope red scarf for the Red Scarf Project (in the sidebar). And a Chemo Cap for a hospital. These items go to our Grand Poobahs of our kntting group, and they get them to the right parties.
I did start on the
Help! Does anyone have some