Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random Wednesday






Carol was abducted by aliens

The aliens were attracted by the hypnotic nostrils of Carol
'What will your Headline be?' at QuizGalaxy.com



When I was hastily returned home, this is what I saw before I left for Monday night knitting with The girls.







A little knitting progress too!



Almost two hats for Rabbitch.
Don't laugh, for me, this is good progress. The pattern was generously shared for free by For the Love of Yarn.


Happy Wednesday...

8 comments:

lv2knit said...

Thanks for brightening up my day with your great sense of humor. I think it's a great idea to share past knitting horrors -- fun theme with Halloween coming up!

Michelle Martino said...

Oh Carol! Do u think we might get a photo so we can take a gander at those nostrils?!

firefly said...

Pretty sunset photos; reminds me very much of sunset shots my mother used to get from the house she and my father lived in in the Los Angeles area before they moved to Denver.

The knitting teddy bear is too cute! And quite skilled, I might add.

~firefly
http://scrumptiousliving.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

That sunset is absolutely splendid! Currently all I can take pictures of outside is clouds. Dark. Clouds. All day long. Needless to say, I'm jealous of the pretty sky.

Anonymous said...

Heh, thanks for the headline link. I'm babysitting the little girl next door - and hoping nothiong too raunchy pops up!

Anonymous said...

... that should read NOTHING too raunchy...
Geez!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! You didn't offend anyone! The little girl next door can't even read yet! xx

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, hypnotic nostrils! Now I'm curious to see what they look like, but I'm afraid I'll be hypnotized.

The bear is so cute, and that's great progress on the hats.