Since I've had this honor bestowed upon me, I think it's time for leather pants and a tattoo. Thanks JenLa!, you really made my day!
I was one of their 5 nominated, so I'm passing the stardom on...each of you then go make a star out of five more and make some one's day too. K? K.
1. Debi: She was the first professional blogger/knitter to reach out to me when I didn't know Jack about either. Now I now Jack well enough to know I still have a truckload to learn.
2. Michelle: Because she is sweet beyond belief.
3. Bridget: Because she makes me think, and Bridget, I would have nominated your Carol for this too, but that would just piss you off.
4. Jessie: This woman makes me pee myself on a regular basis and although that's not considered a dignified thing to do, I always enjoy it.
5. Crafty Bernie: I met her looking for technical blog help which she rocks at, but kept going back because this girl IS crafty!
Now we can all wear leather pants together and scare the shit out of people! I could go on and on (shocking huh?) and nominate quite a few more, but then that ruins it for everyone else and I know they'll have their nominations in the bag anyway.
OK, Robin whose middle name is FO and Nora who personifies class.
Have a safe and happy 4th and don't burn anything down, I for one am invited to dinner in my back yard by the skeeter family. They're having a reunion and I am the main course.