Seems I've been on vacation from life, but it's time to return. I've missed my friends the most.
I've been tagged by Michelle and Kim for this, so here goes. And thank you both for nudging me awake, it's been too long. To those of you who've been checking on me, thank you! It truly kept me from feeling like total crap through this whole thing. You girls are wonderful keepers of the spirit of our community.
Now for the 7 things thing.
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I have a killer sweet tooth...killer...I prefer a small meal and a large dessert
Good example: I was up at 8 this morning. I just ate 2 chicken wings for lunch followed by 9 choc chip cookies and a glass of milk-yum
2. I like to do laundry...yeah, I know....
3. Like Kim, I do not like my feet. Nuff said...
4. When I feel down, I tend to fade away from everything as you may have noticed.
5. I have not spoken to my older brother in 4 years, actually, he has not spoken to me. He lives about 25 miles away.
6. No matter what I say from post to post, I love my family; truly, madly, deeply.
7. I will go out my way for my friends, always.
Don't forget, there's a contest going on at Trek's just go there, the contest appears right at the top of her post. Read one, you'll want to go back!
Knitting? Oh yeah, here.
May the rest of your weekend be the best of your weekend.