THE RULES: Each player starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Since many have done this already, if you wish to bear it all, consider yourself tagged! And if you do this, please leave me a comment so I can see how weird you are!
1. I have an unhealthy attachment to stuffed animals. Really, they're like pets to me. I also like real animals more than human ones most of the time.
2. Brian happily pointed out that when I use a lighter, I blow it out after I light something. So sue me, I have a fire thing.
3. Brian also happily pointed out I have a peculiar way of bowling. I'm left handed by thought process and eat, write and perform other main functions that way. I can only use my right hand for knitting, crocheting, using a scissor or calculators and phone keying. I also bowl right handed, so he notes when I "take off" for the throw, I have a little "hop". Whatever gets the strike baby.
4. I can sense when there is a spider in the room. I get a creepy skin crawly feeling and no matter where it is, I look right at it. Then I scream.
5. My learning process is such that if you teach me something relatively simple, I may ask again about it, however, if learning something complex, it clicks and I can run with it and even expand on it if possible. Logic and common sense are my friends. So is silliness.
6. I'm going through THE change. If that's not weird, nothing is. I still feel twenty-something most of the time. I refuse to grow up-no fun.
The hat knitting has begun again, this time for Kate. The yarn has been caked...my fiber map of immediate knitting plans if you will...
I call the red & white one Cat in the Hat meets the Grinch.
The garden set was given to me by Rosemarie, the best next door neighbor anyone could ask for. She visited family in MA, and brought it back! We do lots of planting things together and she's an avid crocheter. Like I said, can not ask for better!
One night while planning for a project, I noticed this: Click on the pic for a closeup and look at the bottom.
I think not. Ann will tell you, they're not ALLOWED to travel the world. At least not by plane.
Now for yarnography. I bought yarn with Christmas money before Dec 31, and it's sock yarn. This in no way violates the rules for either of the Knit From Stash promises I made.
I love Tarzhay! It's hand dyed by Scout, and I told her many times, I loved this color since I first laid eyes on it. I even have the perfect pattern for it too. I don't think anyone will for forget The Blue Moon Incident of 2007. Once again the power of bloggers rocked some worlds and now they are back to business as unusual.
Coming next ...hats.