Get tagged by someone-did that
Write down 5 things that have never been revealed on your blog before-I will
Tag 5 others-I'll let them tag themselves OK?
5 Things that Have Never Been Revealed on My Blog Before:
1. I forget to mention things, like I cook and bake alot. Not that I'm all that or anything, I just love to do it and knew how to cook and bake since I was about 8.
I always make my own spaghetti sauce (about every 2 weeks to be exact) I can cook most any Italian or Polish dish (heritage ya know) and also cook in Chinese and Mexican. I can usually eat something in a restaurant and replicate it at home.
I especially love baked breads,cakes, pies and cookies.
2. I'm pretty much a loner (not in a weird way), but it's generally a preference. I get along great with everyone at work and everywhere else for that matter. Love my knitting group girls and family of course, I even taught classes and spoke publicly. Doesn't mean I felt the confidence I exuded.
I have few friends, but they are true friends, and I to them.
3. As much as I'm a loner, I love animals. Bri teases that I'm like Dr. Doolittle. Good thing we have a small house-there'd be all kinds of things living here. When I was 5, I found a baby sparrow that fell out of his nest, he had no feathers and was really tiny. Naturally, I named him Itty Bitty and he sung like a canary and flew to me from wherever he was when not in his house. He passed away when I was 15. Mom called it quits on me when I brought home a snake from our local creek. He was evicted immediately and returned to his home. I still can't get the vision of mom screaming from the dining room chair out of my head. hee hee Guinea Pigs are my favorite companions. When I lost my last one, Bri said trying to make me feel better, "You wouldn't cry half as much if I went". I said, through my tears, "Yes I would cry half as much."
4. I have a mean, nasty, wicked, evil bad temper. That's why I ALWAYS keep it in check. I never put a hand to either of my daughters. Don't have to, I was blessed with THAT look. mwahhhhahaha
5. To facilitate #4, I find humor in almost everything. Everything. I wouldn't laugh at a funeral or anything, humor has its time and place. I read Emily Post ya know. I also worked for a large bank for 16 years and I was "brought up" very well there. I could consider myself well written and well spoken, but I'm too lazy to do that these days and besides, I write more like I would speak to you in person. This is getting to be a #6 here.
So there they are. Exciting stuff huh?
Here's something silly for Maryse. Not too garish, but kind of goofy. These say I Rock, but it doesn't show well here. I love a contest! And, that' s not my bone on the floor. eewww
Take THAT! Fashion Police...
This is something I ordered at the end of December, before the Yarn Focus Challenge 07, I ordered this: Socks That Rock in Lucy colorway.
Hey Cara! I'm a woman now! Cara's the STR Queen. When Blue Moon Fiber Arts names a yarn after you and your man, you're star material. She's got beautiful cards on her site by the way, and I know first hand, because I received one which will be posted Sunday or Monday. These cards are gorgeous!
A little knitting for Sonya and Kevin:
One or two more, then the January and February squares for Project Gracious Parcels 2007, then I'll pick a project from the UFO Resurrection 07 basket. Quite the joiner, aren't we?